Friday, December 14, 2012

Thank You!

It's been a crazy week.

7 pounds of butter, 8 pounds of flour, 4 pounds of sugar, dozens of eggs and many sleepless nights later I realize how big and how fast Cupcakes for Cambodia grew.

I expected a few orders here and there...

I thought maybe some people might be interested in the cause.

What truly blesses my heart is too see orders pouring in and people freely giving donations just to help out.

I thought that things would be slow at first, but boy was I wrong. I pretty much have to stop taking Christmas orders because my schedule is jam packed (or else I'll have a night like I did last night where I ran out of sugar at 4:30 in the morning and still had cupcakes to bake. I finished them the next morning after a very much needed 2 hours of sleep).

And I am by no means complaining. I am simply in awe of how much people are willing to give (I am also in awe of how many cupcakes some people can eat hehe :)

So this is a simple thank you to everyone to everyone who has contributed through ordering, donating, building the website, supporting and helping, and telling others.

I would also like to thank SEAPC and everyone involved who on a daily basis gives of themselves to provide children in Southeast Asia a home, food, education, the Bible, medical care and so forth. The more I get to know those in Asia and those in America, the more I am awed, inspired, and thankful for each and every one of you!

I truly appreciate you and wish you blessings to you and yours this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment