Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Humans can be notorious for forgetting special occasions. Birthdays, anniversaries, where you had your first date, the first anniversary of your blog...

Guilty as charged. And now it has been 5 months since that special occasion (the first post was April 15, 2012) and I have yet to write a post to commemorate what a wonderful year it has been.

There have been been tears, smiles, celebrations. You've come with me across continents, been there with me through some of the my darkest hours and brightest days. I have changed so much this year and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking by me through the journey.

Another year has rolled by. I wish I had numbers of how many words I've written, how many pounds of butter, flour, sugar. How many miles we've traveled together, how many thoughts I've directed to you, dear reader.

We've seen the light of life dawn in this world as well as the light of others lives fade out. But hope is not extinguished and love never fades.

Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without you these words, this cause, my thoughts and feelings written would be nothing.

You inspire me. You are the reason I write. You've encouraged me and loved me and your words I will always treasure in my heart.

Here is to many more years spent with you my readers! Here's to another year of adventure and excitement, updates and posts and photos. Here's to taking a journey together...Here's to you!

Happy anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment